Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fluffy Friends

I was looking at all the great pictures we have of Adell cuddling her stuffed animals and came across this one. Maybe it is the yellow shirt or the way she is grinning but for some reason I see this picture of Adell and think of David. What do you think?


As you can see Adell does lover her fluffy friends. Her little mini mouse ( which I previously showed her clutching), her little lamb ( in the above photo) this teddy bear (below) and any stuffed animal, she loves to hug and snuggle with



You may have also noticed that Adell tends to have a somewhat surprised look on her face in most of the photos we take. That is because I always have to break her away from the intense concentration she has all the time long enough to snap a picture. Sometime that is not easy.








Here I can almost hear her saying "No you can't take my bear. It's mine."













1 comment:

BeeP said...

She looks like YOU!!! Not David. What a cute cute girl