Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Adell!!

She's ONE! YAHOO! I can't believe my little girl is already a year old.
What a fun year it has been!

Her birthday party was small. Just a few friends and family.
She loved having her cousin Maura there to help out :)

So what is this thing in front of me and why is it on fire???

Maybe if I sit still enough it won't get me.

OH I kind of like this. Lots and lots of paper for me to tear up!

And friends to help!

I know this picture is crazy blurry but It turned out pretty good
for all the teasing and wrestling that was going on.
We had so much fun with Bekki Dallin and Maura. I am so glad they came!

It is kind of hard to see because of the bright lights in the background
(poor picture taking on my part) but we hung letters from the ceiling
that said Happy Birthday Adell.

Of course she helped paint the letters!
Yes some of the paint did get on the intended target.

And I even managed to carry on Mom's tradition
of making interesting Birthday cakes.
It's a squid by the way ha ha :)


Happy Birthday Sweet Heart! We Love You!

2 comments:

BeeP said...

Man! I'm a BAD aunt! I totally missed it. Well, at least she won't remember- unless she reads this post in years to come. Love the cake, love the decor, and love her sitting on the table. I recall a picture of you like that. :)

Gina said...

What a fun fun birthday! Way to go super mom!! It looks like you threw a fun bash! Wish we coulda come! Happy Birthday Adell!!