Thursday, March 24, 2011

Finger Painting Fun

We decided it would be fun to let Adell help us finger paint so we spread out an old sheet, put down some cardboard and started to paint. I was busy making flowers and ponds when the next thing I know I look over and I see Kevin has been hard at work "helping Adell paint"

It was only a matter of time before she was all covered in paint. Kevin just sped up the process. And well I have to admit I decided to help.


Don't worry I also helped Adell paint Daddy! Serves him right!





As you can see he is all broken up about it.

2 comments:

Bekki said...

You guys are too much fun! How awesome is that? Finger painting on some random afternoon just for fun... Woot!

BeeP said...

You guys are so fun together! I love the photos. Adell looks like an Indian. :)