Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Holy Cow She Rolls!

Ok I have to admit this was like two months ago but I stink at blogging. We all know this. But I forgot to talk about the first time Adell rolled over, "for reals". I say "for reals" because she had rolled over a couple of times before this but then didn't do it for a few weeks and we were getting frustrated. So when I was sitting in the back of the Primary room at church I was telling a friend all about how Adell just refuses to roll over. No sooner were the words out of my mouth then flip, Adell turned over. Crazy girl. I think she did it just to prove me wrong. I thought maybe that was another fluke but I laid her on her tummyagain and soon enough plop, over again like she knew all along how to do it she just decided that today was the day. And I was not so reverently hopping up and down and cheering :)


When we got home from church I took a few pictures of her trying to roll over again just to have something to remember the moment. So here she is practicing.










Man she is growing up so fast!

No comments: